Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

I took the girls to Como Zoo and Conservatory for their Happy Noon Year celebration! It is so much fun! They have a ball drop and a few crafts too. It was a pretty cold walk in but we made it!




She loved the noisemaker!



That evening we had Chuck, DeAnna and baby Cora over. It is becoming a tradition to have them over and we have lots of fun just hanging out, playing and visiting.


Linnea loves holding Cora! She is about 7 months in this picture.




It has also become kind of a tradition to make a gingerbread house every NYE.


And of course get a family photo by the tree! We also fondue'd and had snacks out which I guess I don't have a picture of :(

We made a Happy New Year Banner to pass some time since this one lil gal was determined to stay up and wish everyone a Happy New Year!


And she did it! With a fancy glass of lemonade/sprite punch!


We celebrate with New York at 11 :)


This was the best picture I could get of my gooofy hubby and I ;)


Harper woke up when we went upstairs...she did sleep from about 9-11:30 for us which was nice.


She quickly passed back out once we all went to bed.

This year Chris and I are setting the same goal as last year...at least 12 kidless dates :) We failed miserably last year but this year is off to a good start since we went on one this evening Jan 19. I am late in writing this New Year's Post. Along with our parents we are using our wonderful neighbors as babysitters and will return the favor for them :) I also want to read more and continue to do family outings at least once a month as well and have Mommy/Linnea dates and some Mommy/Harper time too. I also want to make a jar to fill with little notes of fun moments or things we have done throughout the year and then read those NYE :) Chris wants to read a book a month and do more fantasy baseball writing. 

No comments: