Sunday, July 12, 2015

Happy Father's Day 2015!

We had donuts with daddy again this year for our first part of Father's Day! 
Well he had donuts...the girls shared a cookie the size of their head and I had a muffin :) 


My friend had raved about this Bakery called "The Baker's Wife" in Minneapolis so we thought we better check it out. It was quite close to the neighborhood I grew up in so I have maybe been there but I don't remember. They had lots to chose from and loved what we had. We definitely want to go back and try more!


From there we went to Wabun Splash Pad by Minnehaha Falls to cool off before heading over to my parents house. 


We had a lovely afternoon over in Woodbury....



went to the park...
cooked out...


had watermelon :)


splashed around...



Snuggled...


And the dads opened their gifts :)

We framed a few cute pics and wrote "Some day we will find our princes but you will always be our King Daddy!"

Linnea made a card that says "I love you bunches" and made a bunch of grapes. She and Harper also painted rocks and I wrote, "My Papa Rocks." Because, well, he does!
My dad also got some beer and a groupon to design his own beer mug for it. We gave Chris some candy to share on our sundaes but also a groupon to the batting cages and the girls made him rocks as well that say "My daddy  Rocks"!



Ice Cream Sundae time!


Papa/Dad and his girls. We are so lucky.



I hope the dads had a great day. They certainly deserve for all the love, compassion, understanding and goofiness they show us every day. 

No comments: