Thursday, October 1, 2015

Playdate and Lissie!

We had our neighborhood friends over for the day before I headed to a Lissie concert with some friends. 


This time instead of box crafts we did bubble art painting and a lot of pretend play and ended the playdate with some vanilla pudding that only me and one Linnea liked. 
We were probably also watching a fun movie :)


Lissie was as fun and amazing as the first time I saw her! It was more of a solo tour this time but due to some sore wrists she did have a very hot saxophone player with her and a guitarist that looked like that snowboarder with red hair :) The saxophonist and her and the guitarist did an interesting cover of that song, "Hello...are you there...is it me youre looking for?" 
And she did a Kid Cudi cover which I also LOVED!


Great concert with great friends at a great theater! I hope to see a show there with Chris too. I'm so glad Chris gave me a night out!


No comments: