Thursday, March 24, 2016

Christmas Eve 2015!

We celebrated Christmas Eve and my birthday at my parents house and church :) 
I also got a run before the festivities began.



A Birthday Run!


My parents found this old game that we played at children! Crossfire!


Erik brought me a bday beer...YUMMY!! Cocoa Berry Shandy! We had a great ham dinner and then headed off to church.


The kids always love the candles during Silent Night :)




We drove by some Christmas lights before heading back to my parents house for gifts and Christmas treats :)

Goofy fun family pics!

I have our fam picture somewhere...I will try to remember to post it here soon...


The kids and everyone got some wonderful gifts...lots of Star Wars stuff, legos and American Girl doll accessories, a salon chair and scooter to be exact :) The kids all got jammies from the gparents too...we just love that carried down tradition :)



We stopped and looked at more lights on our way home. This is actually my friends house! They do a great job!


Cookies for Santa before heading to bed.


Carrots for the reindeer too!


What a wonderful evening. 
We feel very blessed to have such a loving and supportive family through many trying times these past two years. 

No comments: