Thursday, October 6, 2016

Mardi Gras, Day with Harper, Girl Scout Cookies and...Scandal!

I am beyond behind in this and will do a summer wrap up soon but first I will post these that I started many many months ago and then get back on the blogging wagon :)

SO waaaay back in February we had a Mardi Gras party with friends and family!


King and beads of course!


a few crafts...






and daquiries were made with the above rum :)

The next day was a day of fun with Harper since her daycare provider needed the day off.
We started the day at the Como Zoo for their lil explorers program and then visited papa at work and saw the stink plant.


We also had lunch with big sis at her school and then went to the Childrens Museum!



Linnea did an awesome job selling girl scout cookies! She was one of the top sellers so she got a cute lil hedgehog stuffed animal which she named Daisy...since she was a Daisy!


And my fav show started :) I enjoyed my wine and popcorn with Olivia Pope.for the next 6-8 Thursdays. 


No comments: