Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chris's 30th Birthday




This is kind of an out of order blog but I think I have mentioned that I would put some pictures up from my old husbands 30th birthday!! Friday night Chris and I enjoyed an evening together playing mini golf at Como Town, eating Papa Murphy's pizza and watching Heroes. On Saturday we had probably close to 30 of our closest friends and family over to help celebrate his milestone of a birthday. It was also the first time many people had seen our home and the bathroom remodel was also unveiled for many. A lot of people rocked it out on rockband, while plenty of others chatted, ate and played yard games. I thought it would be fun if we had at least 30 different drinks for people to have and we definitely made that goal since almost everyone brought something different and we provided some on our own too. Thanks for coming everyone and happy birthday Chris!

No comments: