Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pregnancy Photos!





So I was just looking through all my blogs and realized I repeated myself a few times (I blame baby mind on that...I have had a bad case of that...read on to hear the stories) and have really been slacking on posting preggo pics. Hope you enjoy the progression above...


The 1st picture is on June 20th, preggo week number 15.

The 2nd picture is July 25th week 20.

The 3rd is August 7th, preggo week number 22.

And the last and most recent one is on the beach in Florida August 17th, between week 23 and 24.


Supposedly I will be growing a centimeter a week now until baby is here, so maybe there will be more pictures since a more of a change is happening now!!


Okay so just to share some silly preggo moments...

*Today I thought I worked at Caribou at 6am to 10:45 so I went to work. Nope, I work tomorrow at 6am. They didnt need me to stay this time. I say this time, because I did this one other time this summer as well, but since it was busy I was able to stay.

*Last Monday night I nearly doublebooked myself...which happens when I am not pregnant too, but moreso now.

*A few weeks ago during teaching Sports/Arts I managed to lock myself out of the house on Monday.

*Only to be following Wednesday by locking my keys in my car at work. Luckily, my work is sort of on Chris's way home and he has one of my car keys on his chain so he was able to stop by and give me my key. We werent so lucky on Monday, Chris ended up leaving work early to let his pregnant wife into the house. I thought about biking to work, but it was very hot, I had no water, money or ID and really needed to use th bathroom.

*I went to work at the MetroDome to sell Twins tickets, only the Twins were away. Oops!


So, other than "baby" mind, I'd say the pregnancy is continuing to be right on track. I am feeling our little girl more and more now, I think she likes the Olympics as much as her mommy does. Chris has unfortunately not been able to feel her yet, but we know he will soon.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Unfortunately pregnancy brain doesn't go away when you give birth! But I think it's more from lack of sleep. :)

It will be so fun when Chris starts feeling her kick- Erik loved that. We would lay in bed and watch my belly move.

Lisa said...

I can totally relate to your pregnancy brain, Amy! And it's true, it doesn't go away. C'est la vie! You have been SOO stinkin' busy! Thanks for the pics of the growing bump. I love them! Keep 'em coming!