Wednesday, January 14, 2009

3 Weeks Old!

Well we have survived the first 3 weeks without too many sleepless nights or problems. Time has been going by quite quickly as all parents warned us it would. Chris is back at work so Linnea and I get to spend lots of days together. We dont do much yet since it has been so cold and she is so small and seems to have had the sniffles and a slight cough. The Dr's just said it was a cold but we may take her back in. I try the saline drops in the nose and she is quite the sneezer so that gets some stuff out too. Anyways...Linnea and I just hang out reading books, eating, changing diapers and clothes and watching movies.

My parents came over this past weekend with some Rigatoni for lunch and open arms to hold the baby so that Chris and I could get some stuff done around the house. It was nice to have them over!

Since I finally found the plug in thing we use to get the pics on the computer here are some fun pictures of our little addition: Daddy and daughter taking a snooze! (or maybe just resting!)
Hanging out on the changing table...one of her fav places (until I get the buger sucker out!)


Here is the 3 week old picture ... Our lil gopher fan!

And our Vikings fan on her 2 week old birthday!





And what baby doesnt love bathtime! We try to give her 2 a week...if we did more I think her skin would get too dry.


4 comments:

Gregg and Jenica Jones said...

Hey Amy! She's beautiful! You make it look easy! Any advice will be gladly accepted as I'll be trying to make it that easy come June! Glad to hear all is wonderful! ~ Jenica

Melissa Lynn Potts Long said...

she is such a peanut! :) glad that she knows her minnesota teams already!

Lisa said...

awe, she is such a cutie pie! :) that is so funny that she loves her changing table, cole is the same way!

Chris said...

Yeah. She's SOOOO cute. What a joke! I love how pictures of me are slowly dwindling away too...
Read my blog

meow- Lancey