Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Well a very sleepy and somewhat crabby Linnea would like to wish everyone a very Happy St. Patrick's Day. She has completely zonked out now and I am going to attempt to go to the parade in St. Paul before our new parent class. There maybe a much happier picture later, but I needed to take this now in case she spits up on her outfit while we are out! I should have timed our photo shoot better! oh well...you live and learn!
Maybe she is not as huge a fan of this holiday as her mommy!


This was on Saturday with our lil McCutie!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! She is really expressing herself. Such intensity! But she is still cute and she made me laugh... I'm still laughing. It is priceless.

Anonymous said...

OOPS, forgot to sign my anonymous note.
Love from grandpa keith