Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4 Months and a Twins Game

Hi! It's Linnea here and I'm 4 months old!! For my bday mommy and daddy decided to take me to the Twins game with another couple. Boy there was a LOT of people to look at, new smells and a lot of new sounds. But even with all that I was a good girl and able to snoze for a bout an hour or so. But when I woke up in the 8th I was getting hungry and the noise was getting louder. I tried a bottle in the 9th but wasnt having it so mommy tried to nurse but that was hard to because of all the noise. I was a little scared but I had fun and am very glad the Twins won! And I even got to see mommy's fav former Twin...Tori Hunter!
Twins family!
And the monthly growth picture with that elephant returns! I felt such a big girl in my jeans!!

1 comment:

Keith Henjum said...

Wow LINNEA! What a fan! Only 4 months old and cheering the TWINS. Such a big girl in your jeans!

Love, Grandpa Keith