Monday, May 4, 2009

Rice Cereal Time!

So here we are trying rice cereal...after the last couple of nights we have had of Linnea sort of regressing and going back to getting up every 3 hours and sometimes wanting to stay up for 2 hours we decided we would try rice cereal in hopes that it would fill her up longer and help her tummy ache she has been having. Some docs and people don't believe that it will fill her up for longer but we thought it doesn't hurt to try. And as you can see from the pictures Linnea agrees...we think she liked it! We will be trying this everyday and hopefully this week we will get more sleep! Speaking of sleep...I am off to bed! I will post more about our fun weekend tomorrow!
Hmmm...that looks interesting...
Okay...this isnt a nipple going in my mouth but the stuff on it tastes good...
I think I can do this...
Yes yum...I like rice cereal!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the rice is a good idea and judging by Linneas beautiful smile in the last photo she does too! hope you all get a good nights sleep. good night...

Lisa said...

Oh, your daughter is so stinkin' cute, Amy! I love the bottom picture. Hope the rice cereal helps all of you get more sleep at night!

Melissa Lynn Potts Long said...

so cute!! btw - we did that with Sienna and it seemed to help her stomache some! good luck!! hope you get some sleep.

Reghann and Chris said...

Looks like she likes it!she's so cute!!