Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was wonderful! It started the Thursday before by going to grandmas with my mom, aunt, cousin and of course Linnea. We enjoyed some dessert, punch and listening to a harpist. Cheryl and Laura even won some flowers!
Here we are!
This is in Woodbury at my parents house on actual Mother's Day. Linnea looks so cute in her bonnet from grandma!
All the mommies with the baby!
The Meyers family of three! Thanks for a fun Mother's Day! I loved the pancakes made by my hubby and daughter and of course the gift certificate to a spa. Cant wait to use it! And the plant we got from my parents looks great in our garden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great mother's day. Linnea, great photo of you with your Mom, Grandma and Great Grandma!
Love, Grandpa Keith