Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Orleans!

Sorry there hasn't been a blog in a while or updated pictures and unfortunately there won't be any pictures on this one either because I really need to go to bed! But I just wanted to write a quick update of what we have been up to and when I return from my trip I will put some pictures on!

We had a great first Mothers Day at my parents house in Woodbury. Linnea and Chris gave me a great gift of a gift certificate to a spa! YAY! We also went garage saling the Saturday before Mother's Day and the weekend before that we did too! I had a friend visiting on Mother's Day weekend so I was able to go out with her for a few hours during her stay which was very fun!

Now I get to go visit some friends in New Orleans and see the girls I took care of/lived with 6 (yes 6) years ago graduate from high school. I am so proud of them and excited that they stuck with Boys Hope Girls Hope for so long. Now they are off to college! I will be there from Friday morning to Monday evening. My flight leave at 6am tomorrow so dad is picking me up at 4 which means I should have been in bed about an hour ago to get 6 hours of sleep! Oh well, we are getting used to functioning on no sleep!

Linnea and Chris will have lots of fun together these next four days but I sure will miss them. The next vacation we will all be together! Stay tuned for lots of pics when I return! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: