Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Exersaucers and Tummy Time!

Hi everyone! It's Linnea here! I just wanted to show you how strong I'm getting! I can stay on my tummy much longer and am starting to push myself up. It's very hard work but it's getting easier with all this practice mommy and daddy are making me do. Here are some pictures to prove it:

I'm not quite big enough for this exersaucer you can me in below but I wanted to try it out for a few minutes anyways. Grandma and Grandpa found this one for $3 at a garage sale. And then this weekend mommy found one for our house at a garage sale also for $3. What a steal! I can't wait to use it! Uncle Brian's friend Megan is letting me borrow her jumperoo which I am WAY EXCITED to get jumping in! Hopefully mommy sets it up today so I can try it out! Thanks guys!

I really like these rings!

No comments: