Wednesday, May 27, 2009

5 Months Old and more food!

Well since I'm a little over 5 months old now and seem to be having a bigger appetite my mommy and daddy thought it would be fun to try even more foods beyond the rice cereal. So here I am having some squash in my cute shirt from Florida (thanks Melissa!)!! It looked weird but tasted pretty good. Mommy mixed it with some rice cereal so it would be a little easier for me. Such a nice lady.
Open wide! Here it comes! I have also tried banana oatmeal and rice cereal with applesauce. I wasnt so sure about that!
I'm way bigger than that elephant now!!

2 comments:

Melissa Lynn Potts Long said...

she looks so adorable!!! & yeah for the new foods - go Linnea!

Anonymous said...

Bigger than an elephant? At least a stuffed one, eh! Well, judging by how much squash and rice cereal you ate last night at grandma T's you will be a big healthy girl before we know it! Fun photos again!
Grandpa Keith