Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yardwork and playing!

Miss Linnea got to join in the fun of cleaning up grandma and grandpa's old yard in Richfield. It was a perfect day for it on Saturday. I also ran in the 5 mile Run for the Apples at Pine Tree Apple Orchard with a good friend of mine. We have been doing it for the past 6 years! It is sooo fun! And I was happy to do it in 48 minutes...I wanted to get under 50 minutes so I achieved my goal and without much training! yay!
Here she is helping with the yardwaste...or maybe playing in it in the trash bucket! Whatever works!
She really loves playing with this monkey and her table!
And just being smily!
Now we are off to Lutsen for our annual family trip! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Linnea looks like she is definitely loving the outdoors! She's also getting so big - I can't believe it. We'll have to get together soon - maybe a trip to Little Kids, Big City?? Good luck with the lead fight - no fun!! Let us know if you need any help.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping at Grandmas with Linnea. She really wasn't any problem at all. She's just so smiley and seems so happy. Gma Barb