Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday to me...about a month late!


We had a fabulous time celebrating my 30th Birthday last weekend! Even though I am 30 I cannot figure out how to turn this picture the right way...its the right way before I upload it and it goes sideways on here. I tried a few times and cant get it, so you all get to view it sideways!

Chris and Linnea went and bought me this great Vikings 30th Ice Cream Birthday Cake! I loved it! They also did a nice job of decorating the house for me!
We went out to Buca Di Beppo's for a fun pasta dinner with the family before we had friends over for games, Beatles Rockband, Rockband 2 and drinks and catching up!

Linnea was very serious about the chocolate cake she had just finished!



And here she is ready to go...and she got to have a sleepover at grandma and grandpas again!I think they all had fun!


All the siblings and one nephew on my side were able to come which was very fun!



Then the singing and playing began! What a night! I couldn't have asked for more a fun birthday celebration. I also don't think I could not have asked for a better 30 years! I am very happy with everything I have done in my life and where I am right now.






2 comments:

Keith Henjum said...

Having a birthday on Dec. 24th can be lost in the festivities of the season and taking care of kids. Your 30th Birthday was delayed but it was still memorable. We had a great time at Buca's, we had a wonderful time babysitting and you had a fun 30th birthday! Turned out to be quite the event. And we have been so blessed to have you as a daughter for 30 YEARS! and counting! Thanks for being you. Love, Mom and Dad (and Grandparents too!),'course, we do feel older when our kids reach 30...

Megan Zeilinger said...

What a great dad you have, Amy!!!