Friday, March 25, 2011

Lookout Ridge

Tuesday was Linnea and I's fun day of my spring break! We met up with my friend Lisa and her twin girls and a friend of theirs at Lookout Ridge indoor playground in Woodbury. She had a fantastic time getting out of the house and playing! She must have climbed to the top of this slide and went down like 20 times. She even let me have some turns :)

Linnea through the netting!

climb climb climb! It was so nice to see her playing again!

I was hoping to have her home from daycare 2 or maybe 3 days a week and do something fun just like the old times when I was a stay at home mom...but since she missed 5 days and was away a total of 7 days including the weekend we thought it would be good to get her back into the routine.

Finally we have a healthy girl! This was after her first day back to daycare in 7 days. She was pretty worn out so we watched some more Toy Story and kept her hydrated.
Why is she in the Bumbo seat you ask?? Well I guess it must be comfy. It is out because I have been bringing lots of Linnea's clothes and other baby things up from the basement to let Brian and Megan use for their little girl who will make arrival sometime in May! We cannot wait!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, it is no fun when they are sick and yes it is exciting having another one on the way!