Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Day

Happy New Year!
We hope 2012 brings all you plenty of joy and happiness!

New Year's Eve brought the second or third accumulative snow of this winter which is pretty ridiculous, but the flakes were indeed beautiful! Largest I have ever seen and I really wish I would have gotten a picture but I never went out and did. I did get some pictures of Linnea and I playing in the snow on New Year's day.

We were out for about an hour, walking up and down our street making"handprints" as she says, and then playing in our yard making, "sandcastles" and sledding! Our yard has just enough of a decline to allow her to go down with a few pushes from me. I definitely felt like I got a workout from our time in the snow!



After her fun with me in the snow Linnea got to have an afternoon with daddy while I went to Cinderella at the Ordway with my sister in law Megan. We did lunch beforehand and then made it to play just in the nick of time.

We LOVED it!

No comments: