Saturday, April 28, 2012

What a week!

Well another almost two weeks has passed and I havent updated the blog! I don't know where the time goes and I don't think I took any pictures this week! Boo! I hate it when I do that. Chris worked a bit of overtime last week and I had a few bus routes to sub on so our evenings were even more rushed than usual but we managed to either get to the choo choo park or do something else fun in between home and preschool. I think we made it to our Monday night storytime too. Something else fun and new one day was playing at a train store and then having an ice cream treat with mommy all before dinner. Don't judge, it was rainy, there were plenty of challenging behaviors at work and I am almost 20 weeks pregnant so naturally ice cream before dinner was just fine :) Last Friday was beautiful and Chris didn't work OT and I didn't ride a bus so after stopping at a new park on the way home we had a picnic of grilled hot dogs, mac n cheese and then watched some L's fav new show, Caillou before calling it a day and hitting the hay.

No comments: