Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Isabella's bday, mommy and /harper day

Last Sunday (well two Sundays ago now) Linnea got to go to one of her preschool friends birthday parties after church. She had a wonderful time and I know this because I stayed. She went back and forth with wanting me to go or stay...she obviously knew the bday girl and there were two more kids from school there that she knew but, she had never been to Isabella's house and didn't know the parents or anyone else there and there were quite a few adults/people there so I think she got a lil nervous. I also didn't know anyone so felt a little weird but I managed. After leaving we got family pictures taken again which turned out great...more pics to come...these are the only two we have seen :)



Monday was a special and rare occasion..I had just Harper! I didn't have to work but Linnea still had preschool and it was her Noah's Ark day which she didn't want to miss! She got to go as an animal and she chose a bee since we had that costume from last year plus Isabella was also going as a bee and the animals did go two by two onto the ark :) Anyways...Harper and I had a great day...

We went to Baby storytime where we heard a few cute Halloween stories and then played:




shopping at goodwill for a costume for daddy/Flynn Rider...




and we squeezed a run in too :)


That night was costume storytime at the library so we headed back there as a kitty and skeleton:








No comments: