Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thomas Visit

The Friday following Halloween was very fun...some of my cousins from Colorado were here so we spent the whole afternoon and most of the evening together. The girls and I met them at a park by Como Zoo after Linnea's ballet class. 


We then proceeded to the Zoo:

there was a cute baby giraffe!

Hmmm...how do they measure up by a gorilla??




Three cousins on a turtle :)
enough is enough mom!

We headed back to my parents house for some crafts, playtime, pizza and a little show on the basement wall thanks to Kim and Ben bringing their projector :) I have some pictures on Chris' phone of the show on the wall that I will try to remember to get on here. They are super cute :)


We had brought our costumes to show grandma and grandpa what we wore...Linnea and Harper got in theirs briefly and at one point Harper ended up with Rapunzel's hair:



Here are the projector pictures:


So fun and we just may have to get one :)

No comments: