Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Kindergarten!!!!

We have a KINDERGARTNER!!!! 
Chris went in to work late so he could see our little/big girl off to school. 
This meant I got to go running and took this pretty picture...there was a rainbow but I couldn't capture it with my phone.


Lil sis is ready to send big sis off and big sister is sooo ready for school. 
She is going to set a good brave example for Harper. 


All set!


We met Sabina at the bus stop and you'll never believe it but they both wore FROZEN shirts!

Family picture at the bus stop.

Linnea and Ben at the bus stop. They are even in the same class :)


Off to the bus!


We ended the exciting day at the park even though Linnea was very very tired. Its always nice to get out even for 20 minutes after work/school. Linnea had a great first day and likes her teacher Mr. Torrenes but said he did talk a lot. She and Bina didnt get off the bus at their stop but the drive must have realized because he turned around. I was/am happy that I have more than enough time to get Linnea to her bus stop, Harper to daycare and me to my bus stop. granted some days I feel like I have put in a days work before I even get to my job but it is what it is :) 
Everyone gets to where they need to be and are safe and cared for. 
We couldn't be more proud of Linnea and her all her lil friends who started kindergarten this year. The night before school we asked Linnea what she wanted to be when she grows up the and she said a kindergarten teacher or a teacher like her mommy. 

No comments: