Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tball, Groovin, Parades and Sleepin'

Mom sort of struck out with getting Linnea on a T-ball team close to home and as I write this I may have already blogged this but in case I didn't....I had to search sort of high and low to get her on a team since I procrastinated so much but she had a good time playing at Battle Creek and it was close for gma and papa to come watch.



 Harper was her number one fan!


We had one indoor game due to some summer rain.


The Meyers caught the end of the Oakdale Parade!



We continued to love going to Grooving in the Garden all summer long. I love packing a picnic dinner and biking the gals up there. The bands are always so so fun too. The kiddoes enjoy dancing on the lawn and jumping in the jumphouses too. More groovin pics to come on the blog.


 All of this fun sure wears these two sweeties out :)

No comments: