Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wedding Shower, Photo Shoot and Splash Pad :)

We celebrated a wedding shower with some of our favorites at church! These two taught Sunday School and lead the last two Christmas programs that Linnea was in. 
And we also get plenty of hand me down clothes from their girls to ours. 




Linnea and Harper adore Joe and Lydia and we wish them all the best in their next exciting chapter!


Since we were all dressed up we thought we'd try a lil photo shoot!





And then cool off at the new Woodbury Splash Pad :)



1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Such a sweet post! I remember I took my kids to one of the event locations like this where we celebrated my daughter’s 3rd birthday. I made my kids wear the same color for the day and even we had fun clicking pictures that day. The girls look lovely in these beautiful dresses.