Monday, June 23, 2008

Bathroom Remodel

So I tried to post before and after bathroom pictures last week and it just wasnt working so I gave up and went bed....but have decided to try again with a very cool slideshow of the process that Chris put togethere. So here goes....enjoy the show!


Our next blog will be about the next room we are working on! Used to be the middle room upstairs that was full of woodpaneling. Surprise surprise huh? Our house having wood paneling?? Unbelievable!

Today was my first day of teaching art in the sports/arts program I have done the past 4 years. I always get nervous before the first day of teaching a new session of anything and then it always goes fine. I have some great co teachers with me and the kids were very good today! We played outside pretty much the whole time. First we made ice cream, ate ice cream, played some volleyball type stuff and then played blob tag. For the last hour we had some kids who wanted to, go inside and do some art and others chose to stay outside and play games! It was a successful day!

Chris and I ended up by grilling burgers and working in this upstairs middle room...which will eventually be the baby room...

Have a great day and once again, enjoy our video!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm anxious to see it in person! I like the photo of you meditating in the middle of the floor. :) Erik got the dry wall mudded this weekend and the sink fits!! (Thank goodness)

Melissa Lynn Potts Long said...

Amy - Looks FABULOUS!!!! Can't wait to come and check it out. :)

Hope your cousins wedding is fabulous & the next room is coming together just as easy :)