Thursday, June 26, 2008


Today I got to hear the heartbeat and some kicking from our little peanut and meet our doctor!!! I really like Dr. Hansen and she said our baby was extremely active and I am having a healthy pregnancy. Wahoo!! Chris unfortunately had to miss this appt, but he will for sure be at the next ultrasound where we will find out if we are having a boy or girl. That appt is July 27th, 2 days after his 30th bday so that is kind of a nice bday gift!

Here is one pictures of pregnant me....
13 weeks along...I am now 16 weeks but really there is not much of a change yet.
My cousin Tonja is getting married this weekend and I get to be a bridesmaid! I am treating myself to pedicure tomorrow morning before work, the dress rehearsal dinner is Friday night, Sat morning mom and I are getting our hair done and then off to meet Tonja and the rest of the party in Richfield to finish getting ready and then on to Roseville for the pictures and ceremony. Hope for great weather everyone!

Chris will continue to be working on our guest/baby room until wedding time. He is doing a VERY good job! We are trying to finish by Sunday because a friend is coming to visit and we would just like to have our upstairs back to normal.

My first week of teaching art with the kiddoes is going great. There are 40 total...luckily we split them up so I just have 20 at a time, but that is a lot! Thank goodness I have a ninth grader helping me and an AmeriCorp volunteer. The kids keep making gifts for the mommy and daddy to be and even for baby! So cute! Okay time to go to work!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very exciting! I hope your little one shows off the goods! Keep us posted!