Sunday, September 21, 2008

Week 29 and a cousins wedding!


Week 29 is here!!! It was a pretty good week. Monday was a normal work at the school day and then out to Chucks for his bday, Tuesday I worked at Caribou and school, Wednesday was a normal school work day and Thursday I got my bridesmaid dress pinned up to be tailored. Yep, I get to be in another wedding as a preggo! This time it will be more obvious though since I will be 30 weeks along, not 16! I also squeezed a nap into almost every one of those days...naps are my friend lately!

We were very productive this past Friday as well and got all of our registering done!! We went to Target, then got dinner and then made our way to Babies R Us. It was quite an overwhelming but fun event at the same time. There are so many cute and fun things out there for our sweet lil girl! We are leaning towards butterfly and flower things for her. Even though we were registering for 5-6 hours I am sure we still forgot some things and added some items that maybe we don't really need. So if you are out and about shopping for us feel free to pick things up that aren't on our list if you think we need them! You parents know more than we do about what we need and what we don't need.

Last night we went to one of Chris' cousins weddings in Red Wing and had a great time! It was nice to see his family and catch up since we hadnt seen them probably since his birthday :( Today (Sunday) was spent sleeping in, baking, cleaning and of course watching the Vikes and Twins! Both teams won!!! HOORAY!!! GO MINNESOTA!!

This week will be busy...I sell Twins tickets Tues, Wed, and Thurs! Friday is the beginning of my 10 year high school reunion weekend. We are going on a tour of the school and hanging out. Chris wont be at Friday's festivities because he will be watching the first of the debates, but he will come to the main event on Saturday night. We are going to Jimmy's for apps, drinks (lemondade for me), a slideshow and catching up with old friends! Should be great!

Now it is dinner time, and we will probably watch the last few episodes of Heroes from last season so we are ready for the season premiere tomorrow! So many of our fav shows start this week!! YAY! I will watch most of them online or recorded on DVD since I will be working.

Have a great day everyone! Thanks for reading!

No comments: