Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brooke and Jeremy Tie the Knot!


Congratulations Brooke and Jeremy! Brooke is one my best friends from high school and her and I used to talk and talk and talk about our wedding days so it is sooo exciting that we both have now had our wedding days and were able to be a part of each others weddings. We had a blast celebrating with these love birds and their wedding was just beautiful and I know their marriage will last forever!
Their first dance was one like I have never seen! It must have been choreographed and practiced a lot! It was so fun to see them float, spin and smile across the dance floor to Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours. Soooo fun!


Linnea had lots of fun playing on the steps with daddy and sitting in her very own high chair. She thought this was especially cool.

Cra and Zy as we called ourselves in High School..together we were crazy! I know..nerds but we were happy and always had fun. ALWAYS!

Congrats again newlyweds...hope you enjoyed your day as much as we did and of course enjoyed Hawaii!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look very happy and perfect for each other!
love grandpa keith