Thursday, October 13, 2011

Aamodts Apple Farm


Linnea and I went to Aamodt's Apple Farm together with our New Parent Connection Group. We all look forward to seeing our kiddoes in costumes so we decided to just have them wear their costumes to the orchard since we also wanted to go to an orchard together.

I was not prepared though and didn't have a great costume for squirt. She was happy to wear her tutu and carry her wand around though and we borrowed our friends wings so she was sort of a fairy, princess, butterfly.
It was a beautiful day to be at the orchard. We enjoyed a hay ride, "train" ride, hay maze, riding mini tractors, playing on the slide and having a picnic.




I dropped Linnea off at grandma and papa's afterwards for a sleepover while Chris and I went out to celebrate Chuck and DeAnna's wedding celebration which will be a post of its own! My Uncle Brad was also in town this weekend but I sadly got no pictures. I know, what a surprise, me no pics? We had dinner at GG's with him Friday and Linnea got to spend Sat night and Sunday morning with him too since he was staying at my parents too. It is always nice to catch up and hear about what he and Sophie are up to in Utah. Hopefully we will get out to see them sometime.

No comments: