Friday, December 9, 2011

Baking, Singing and the Nativity Scene

Sunday after playing in the snow L and I headed to my parents to bake cookies and nap. Well I baked with mom and Linnea napped after playing with papa for a bit while mom and I went to the store. Daddy stayed home to watch the Vikes and put plastic on the windows and a variety of other random things that need to get done in our house. I think we made three kinds of cookies and we both hope to make more but only so much can get done in an afternoon.

I'm just so happy I got to bake some with mom and most of my cookies for my cookie exchange got done :)

They of course needed to be tasted!

YUM!!!!

We had pizza for dinner and the buzzed over to visit GG before going home. Linnea helped put up the nativity scene. I think GG enjoyed watching her. She is becoming quite the little girl.


Here she is singing one of her fav Christmas songs.


I finally put up the Advent Calendar/Banner I made using random scraps and old cards and stickers I had laying around here. 15 Days til Christmas!
We still have a lot to do!

No comments: