Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Birthday to me!

I started the 24th (my birthday) out with a birthday run followed by some last minute gift shopping. No matter how many times we say we aren't going to be so last minute we always are. It was very hard working up until one day before Christmas Eve but we pulled it all together and were ready to head to GG's for our first part of the Christmas Eve celebration. I even got to open my bday gifts from Chris and Linnea before left! Chris is taking me to Cinderella and Linnea was sweet enough to give me some smartwool socks with snowflakes on them! Love it!

We had some yummy appetizers at GG's, the kids played and we did our adult gift exchange and before we knew it, it was time to head to my parents house to get Linnea down for a short nap before church.


I brought some gingerbread men for decorating and Ian and Dylan really seemed to like this! I also brought some small holiday sticker books that the kids also liked!

Kaylans first Christmas!

Jake and his cookie!

present time!

ride time!

writing on white boards together! thanks elves!

The tradition continues....all the great grandkids opened their jammies which were put on later in the evening before going home. Thanks GG! Pink and snowmen are two of my favorite things, Love, Linnea.




No comments: