Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Church and Dinner on Christmas Eve

We went to my parents church for their 5:00 service which was nice but lasted a little longer than we expected but we made it! We had Dylan, Jake, Linnea and Kaylan from our crew of kids and they all did just fine coloring, snacking and singing. They went up to the kids service as well. I think they all enjoyed the candlelit version of Silent Night. On the way back to my parents house we drove by some houses with a ton of lights to give Santa some time to drop off stockings for everyone. When we arrived at my parents house we had a wonderful time eating our ham dinner, playing, watching Papa's train, opening presents, eating cookies and like my brothers, cousins and I always did the kids got in their jammies from GG so they could go right to bed when they got home.
But not without leaving out some cookies and milk for Santa!

Children's sermon. They walked up holding hands (Linnea and Dylan.) so sweet!

Thumbs up to wearing a bib!

Kaylan loves opening gifts!

Linnea got this Tutu from Erik and Lisa and family and put it on immediately!

Jake opening his yearly ornament from me (his Godmom) with Grandma.

No comments: