Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day!

What a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! Garage saling Friday with my mom and girls, more sales on my own with the girls Sat morning and then lunch at my parents with Brian and his family for their part of Mothers Day with our mom. After Bri and the gang left I got a very windy run in while my parents watched the kids. We headed to visit GG after that for our Mother's Day with her. 



Sunday morning us gals headed to Caribou to enjoy their BOGO offer for moms and we had breakfast there too. Linnea ordered a carrot cake muffin since it had a carrot on the frosting and she thought it was cute. I ordered a turkey bacon mini breakfast melt which she liked more so we traded after a few bites. I LOVE being a mommy of these two precious girls.



I got a super nice blender from Chris and the girls and also some sports bras and a pair of running shorts since I'm constantly complaining about my sports bras. It turned out these weren't quite right either so we headed to Kohls to do an exchange and use our kohls cash. What a sweet husband I have to try to find what I think is one of the most difficult things to fit me. 
We then went into Gordmans since I had never been there. What a FUN store! I will be shopping there more often now :) 
We came home for lunch and then I got both girls down for a nap at the same time which was a gift in itself! My parents got here around 3 and we did a good chunk of gardening while the girls slept and then once they awoke we had some "help". My parents were so nice to give us lilies and help plant for my gift. When we were done we went to get frozen yogurt for supper from a fav frozen yogurt bar. YUM and so FUN! My dad a got a great picture of us eating our froyo, but again I need that cord to put it on here :)

No comments: