Saturday, May 18, 2013

Run or Dye, lunch with friends and 15 year High School Reunion

Saturday morning my friend Missy and I did a very fun run! I have done lots of runs/races in my life but none quite like the Run or Dye. We started out in our white race shirts but by the end we had a little bit more color on them, on our pants, in our hair and on our shoes. The dye is basically corn starch and dye so as we ran there were a couple stations where people threw this on us and it was like you were running through a cloud of dusty color. It was super crowded and pretty poorly organized at the beginning but everyone was there just for fun so it was okay. A bit chilly though! My dad was so nice to come over and watch both girls alone since Chris was working. 

before on the bus! the after pictures are still to come...



After the run I got myself and the girls ready quick and we headed out to lunch with some of my coworkers. Linnea loved them and Harper fell asleep on one of them so we were able to stay and chat for like 3 hours!!! We started out at Old Country Buffet but it was so busy so we decided to go to Applebee's, one of my fav places!

The day didn't end there for me...the evening was my 15 year High School Reunion!!! It was so fun to be out and catch up with old friends and have a beer :) Chris was home with the girls and they all slept, until about 130 but I got home at 2 so I fed the baby and she passed right back out. So did I and I was so happy both gals slept until like 830 and we had no major plans after my late night out.

No comments: