Saturday, August 3, 2013

Bina's Party and New Shoes!

Sunday Linnea had another dropoff birthday party in the neighborhood so I went running with Harper again in my new shoes! I hope these shoes are good since I plan to train for a marathon in them! I hope to do the Whistlestop Marathon in Ashland, WI or the Mankato Marathon in the middle of October. 

Here is Harper playing in the sand while we waited for Linnea to finish up playing at the party. 


I didn't get any of L and her friends though :( She said she had fun and even went swimming for a lil while. On the walk home she tripped while balancing on the curb so we cheered up with a picnic on the floor for supper while watching Toy Story 3. And of course had a popsicle. They make everything better. Fall or not I was planning on a movie and dinner night. It had been a while and usually come Sunday night I am so tired from being with the girls alone all weekend.
Sunday Night is sort of like our Friday in the summer :)

No comments: