Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Productive Weekend :)

The weekend after FunFest we actually didnt have that many plans so we were able to be somewhat productive at home! Harper napped both days for us for like 2 hours in the crib so that made it even easier to get stuff done!


I had a gift card to a new flower shop so I brought the girls with me to pick some out and I finally got to put them in pots:)




Hopefully I can keep them alive and this bright throughout summer :)


While I worked on the flowers Linnea was daddy's helper to deep clean the cars. They were pretty disgusting!


 After our busy day we decided we deserved a walk to the ice cream shop :)


Sunday was Linnea's last day of Sunday School so we got her dressed up and they had a cute little program. Later on that day after doing I'm not sure what ( I think I likely grocery shopped) we strolled to the park while daddy grilled up some yummy burgers and our first corn on the cob!

Our two pretty girls.


 YUMMY! Tastes like summer!
Now this girls has discovered her love for ice cream cones.



No comments: