Monday, February 9, 2015

Disney Day!!!

January 4th finally came!!!! 
The day we started out on our journey to the most magical place on Earth: Walt Disney World! 
Of course we would start the day with Mickey Mouse Waffles :)


I never thought all the packing would get done but we managed to get it all and yes I did bring a few too many things but I don't think it was out of control. The girls each had a backpack for the plane as did Chris and I. Linnea and Chris each had their own suitcase that they sent and Harper and I shared a huge one that we sent. We brought our Graco stroller and an umbrella stroller and I am very happy with that decision :)



 My second cousin Stefanie was so nice to let us leave our car at her house and she gave us a ride to the airport. Chris thought he would cram himself between the carseats in her car. The girls really got a kick out of this :)


We met up with my parents shortly after we arrived at the airport and made our way to the baggage check and through security and to our gate. 





 Watching some planes take off!



Waiting for our plane and digging in to the backpacks full of new and old activities :) I also finally got to have one of the holiday drinks at Starbucks :) 
Thanks for sharing your gift card dad!


On the plane! 
Harper sat in her carseat next to me with her dear Minnie. 


Linnea flew next to the window with grandma and papa. Both girls had gum and suckers to help with the possibility of ear popping...however neither one had any issues at all! They were great! No sleeping but no crying or whining either. 
It was a good start!


 It took a little while to get our rental car and get to our "home" for 5 days but we made it and Linnea LOVED her Mickey Mouse room!



Dreaming of Disney fun!

No comments: