Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Prepping for Disney!!!

It does not seem like a month ago we were heading to Disney...Im very excited to share our trip on this blog but first I need to get through the prepping for Disney post and New Year's Eve and New Year's Day posts! 

To top our day at the Mall of America off we came home to the final Christmas gift on the step...the big gift from mommy and daddy which were the toddler Anna and Elsa dolls with Olaf and an Anna dress you see Linnea modeling with here :)

I'm thinking we were watching Alice in Wonderland


The girls got to pick out something from the Disney Store for their trip with money from Great Grandma and Grandpa Bremer. They decided against the things they are holding in the above picture and instead went with medium sized Minnie Mouses...one in a pink dress and one in a red dress. We debated between plush princess dolls, shoes or the Minnie Mouses. I think they made a good choice! I do love the plush dolls tho so I see them in their future at some point :) Everything was on sale the week after Christmas too so I was pleasantly surprised with the prices!


 We watched a few important Disney movies before the big trip. Believe it or not we had never seen Beauty and the Beast so we popped that in for movie night and truly LOVED it! Linnea had tried a shorter spin of of Beauty and the Beast and hated the Beast so we had to turn it off. But she liked the movie. We went to a number libraries to find and did a fun craft at one of them too :)


I came home from somewhere to see that Linnea had proudly packed her suitcase and Harper's backpack :) I had to do some repacking but some of it definitely came with!


You know, I saw a ton of countdown to Disney ideas on Pinterest and I was talking about making them but Linnea decided to take matters into her own hands and make her own. They are Mickey Mouse ears and she was so excited about it so I didn't make my own. We just used her perfect one!

5 DAYS TIL DISNEY!!!!!

No comments: