Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Year's Eve 2015

Happy Noon Year!!! 
We took the girls to Como again to ring in the noon year on New Year's Eve. 




 I have taken the girls just about every year and it is quite fun to see the balls drop, listen to the music, do some crafts and just be together. 


 We walked through the Conservatory afterwards and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!




Looking for Koi!


Chris and I had a pretty low key NYE...We dropped the gals off for a cousin sleepover at my parents and then we went out for a kind of late dinner to Digby's hoping to use a living social coupon I had but they didn't take it since it was a holiday :( We enjoyed our food and each other's company anyways and headed home to pack and clean a little more before playing some Nintendo and watching the New York Ball Drop :)


Here is a to a happy 2015 with many more fun memories! 
We will again be doing our at least 12 Dates a Year Resolution and try for some new spots! I'm sure we will go to some old favs as well :) I really want to try some new workout videos/classes, volunteer at a race to earn a free race entry for me and I'd like to volunteer at a food shelter with Linnea too. We also hope to make some more time for friend outings/double/triple dates. Since I am writing this in Feb I can say we are doing well on our 2015 plan! 
At least one date, one night out with friends and a few mom/kid playdates already in the books!

No comments: