Tuesday, June 23, 2015

First Few Days of Summer!

The girls and I made the most of our 5 days of summer before summer school started. Our summer school is only 4 weeks though so we will have plenty of fun left! 


We watched the Pedersen girls and enjoyed playing veterinarian, splashing around, making pizzas and watching a princess movie I cant remember the name of right now...it was a real person one and everyone liked it! Fun music and cute story :)



Chris and I had an at home date playing sequence outside while the girls slept at my parents since I had a meeting at 8am and that was the easiest way to figure out childcare. 

After having lunch with the girls at my parents I brought them to a new to us library on the way home. Hayden Heights...It has a new play area, lots of books and lots of movies to choose from. 


We met Emma and family at the Pirate ship park the next day for some fun!



We ended the day/week with an end of the school year ice cream party! I finally used my "ball" ice cream maker. The kids enjoyed pushing it around and sharing some of their fav things and what they are looking forward to in the summer. 


Saturday we went to the Sun Ray library for their summer spark reading program kickoff. Linnea did lots of reading to me there and we picked up all our reading logs so the girls can earn their free books and get their names in drawing for fun prizes!


No comments: