Monday, September 14, 2015

First Grade and....!!!!

Linnea had "great" first day of first grade she told daddy as she got off the bus. She said Mrs. Erickson was "nice and fun"!


I made my usual sign for her to hold and Harper supportedly stood by, I could have probably made a first day back to daycare but I think I will just wait for preschool ;)


We miraculously made it out the door on time and to the bus stop with time for another picture there. Her friend didnt want to be in it this but thats ok. She is at a stop with the neighborhood crew of friends again so we LOVE that!


This is Harper at her daycare last Friday...they watch some Curious George sometimes on Fridays. I thought they were so cute on their little mats ;) I watched the kids take them all out themselves too. So sweet.


OKAY....remember all my notes about and picture of cats last year...I!want!a!cat!mom!

Well....after a fun weekend with cousins (which will be in another post) we decided to get ourselves that cat...a kitten actually! We were going to get an older cat but a friend of a friend was giving some kittens away and we didn't want to pass it up!

So meet Cocoa the kitten....



Linnea made it almost all the way home carrying Cocoa in the carrier. We picked him up from our neighbors who have Cocoa's sister (Chleo) :) So there may be some kitten playdates in the future according to the Chleo's owners. 


We really lucked out so far and he is litter box trained already! The girls didnt quite get the adjustment period of him just hanging out in the clean litter box for a little while in his new home. 


And this was today, leaving for daycare, school and work. Hard to say goodbye to our new lil addition.


No comments: