Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Two concerts and Game Night!

One day this summer we went to two concerts in one day! The girls and I love Paul Spring and we tracked him down at the New Brighton Library I think it was! So we did that in the morning...


And then that evening met my parents at Woodbury Lakes for some fabulous New Orleans tunes!


The girls loved dancing and playing in the fountain. 


Some of the neighbors and I have been talking about having a game night for quite some time now so I finally just picked a date and did it! And Chris found some Abita Beer for me and others to enjoy while playing! Abita Amber was my all time fav beer found in New Orleans when I lived there. I still haven't found the Abita Amber up here, but the other ones we have found have been quite tasty anyways :)


We had a great time playing games with and without the kiddoes! Some of the kids even played games just on their own.


taking a break from the card game Golf for a picture.

TROUBLE

Connect Four

Some Nintendo was also eventually played...thats a game right?

No comments: