Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fall Odds and Ends


Linnea still hasnt been able to read the mini horse and sadly I dont think she will be able to as the tooth pain/infection/procedure the horse needed hasnt allowed for him to return to the library. But maybe sometime :) For now Linnea gets to read to Gertie the dog who you saw in a previous post and also this cute bunny Finny, whom I dont think has been seen on the blog yet. He is super sweet!


 Linnea go to go to a dance with a friend since it was bring a friend night :)


Her school/grade had been talking about community helpers/heroes and had a dress as your fav helper day....youll never guess what Linnea chose...A Service/Therapy Dog! There were actually at least two other therapy dogs too. I have to agree, the animals are pretty heroic and maybe someday Linnea will be a therapy animal trainer. She is very interested in it!



 I bought my first pack of yummy pumpkin beer of the season :)


Linnea and Emma's soccer season came to an end. It was sure a fun way to spend Saturday mornings :)


After her last game we went to a new apple orchard thanks to a great Living Social Deal. It was way out in Minnetonka but we were there about 3 hours so it was worth the drive! 



White pumpkin field!


We always love petting zoos!


We met some friends there and the girls lead the way through the corn maze :)



 Cute gals!


Kisses for Daddy before the wagon/hay ride! 



Family photo! 
The girls also rode their car/train thing but my phone died so no picture of that. 


We wore her out! I was glad she grabbed a lil snooze since that evening went to an outdoor movie night with our new parent group.


The Halloween movie of the night was ParaNorman and I am super surprised the girls lasted for this since it involved some kinda scary ghosts, goblins, witches and zombies! But it was a kid movie and some very silly parts and since many other kids were watching and laughing I think that helped. The girls went as fairies to this holiday event :)



The next day my mom, Linnea and I helped pack food with Feed My Starving Children. They were doing a big event in Woodbury to try and bag enough food for 4 million kids in 4 days and they succeeded! I am so glad we volunteered our time and cant wait to do it again. I think Linnea really understood that we were packing food up for kids who have nothing.  





Two cute girls at bedtime and one pretty 1st Grader :)


Harper and one of her best buddies, the kitty.

I hope this dance party video works!

1 comment:

mack said...

i'm so curious to see what those sister look like when they're older. such sweethearts. it's so sad that you have to teach your kids that there are other kids out there who have nothing. hard life lesson, but cool that you guys were out there doing what you can about it. i think she will be a great therapy dog trainer - love that.