Friday, November 6, 2015

Falling into Fall!

We had a lil fire in our firepit to start out October.



Harper likes the idea of roasting marshmallows but definitely prefers them not roasted :)


My childhood friend got married so we were able to go to the reception which was in a mutual friends backyard/house. It was beautiful! Star and I go back to when we were 3 and 4 doing ballet. My mom did daycare for her and we have been family friends ever since! 



Cute homemade centerpieces, including the pickles! Everyone got to take a jar of something homemade on their way out as well...variety of jam flavors, salsas and butters!



Papa pushing Harper :) They had their drink selection in that canoe you see back there. So creative and fun!


These food roasters were filled with pork from the pig that was roasting. They also had mac n chz and cole slaw.


 Linnea was in heaven with this HUGE dollhouse!

I was in heaven with Moose Drool and the wine they had was delicious too..we ended up with a bottle of  it too :)


The girls went home with my parents after the wedding so the next morning before getting them I went for a run and then cheered on some friends running in the Twin Cities Marathon. It of course made me want to sign up for some more races! I haven't yet but will!


We were hoping to go to the Renessaince Festival this year since my friend was able to get us free tix but Chris wasn't feeling real well and I didn't want to go without him so instead I picked the girls up after cheering, had lunch with them and my parents and then I had an afternoon at Fischer Apple Farm with just the gals. What a fun and cute lil orchard!








We did the tricky corn maze and after getting a lil lost....






We finally made it to the end!


examining the pumpkin.


We bought a bag of a variety of apples for $5 and went home and made some apple crisp!





We ended our fabulous day with Linnea losing her second top tooth...I'm quite certain she will be able to sing All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth this holiday season.


This one was quite the battle to get out, but since it was twisting and turning sideways our two dentist friends assured us we needed to just get it out. Daddy had the honors of pulling this one out, she had a lil ice cream and then headed to bed with the tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy. 

1 comment:

mack said...

what fall fun! the wedding looked so heartfelt! and i love that you have a fire pit! what a great idea for homes without a fire place (or with a fireplace). i also didn't know that you had done ballet before we met. learn something knew about BFFs every day, I guess. :-)