Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and 38 weeks!!!

Whew! Here I am at 38 weeks!!! The big due date is 2 weeks away. We cannot believe how fast the time has gone by. I went to the Dr. today on a break during the shopping adventure and she said everything is still looking good and to just keep doing what I am doing so that was nice to hear. Baby is still head down and has a healthy heartbeat and so does mom.

We had a very nice Thanksgiving at my parents house yesterday full of playing some Wii, eating, playing some Pop 5 (basically a sped up Cranium) and catching up with family.

Today we saw Chris' mom, sister and niece and spent the time shopping, eating pizza and playing rock band. It was a busy but fun and prodcutive day. Tomorrow I will be shopping a little more (we are trying to get most of our shopping done this week if you cant tell!) while Chris is working and hang out with some friends. Sunday we have another Thanksgiving at mom and dads with my mom's side. Should be very fun! This picture you see below is how the week 37 maternity photo shoot turned out. We really like them and love my dad took the time to mat and frame it. The picture I took of it doesnt do his framing justice, but you wouldnt have been able to see our pictures very clearly had I got his whole fram job in.


1 comment:

Keith Henjum said...

Can't wait to bake cookies!