Thursday, November 6, 2008

More Recent Baby Bump Pics

So I have been a little behind on the blogging...perhaps it because we have just been so busy!!! As you can see behind me the crib is up!! Didnt Chris do a GREAT job of painting it white! We love it! Above is me at 34 weeks after a very fun double baby shower with another friend of mine who is also pregnant.
Here I am at 33 weeks on our annual family trip to the Lutsen Sea Villas in northern Minnesota.

Here I am at week 32 after my first baby shower at my parents house.



And here is the week 31 picture.
I am definitely feeling more pregnant and looking that way as well! I am pretty tired when I get home after working 9 hours with kindergarteners and I'm still working at the Bou once a week, so once a week I have a 14 hour day! YIKES! The kids at school continue to occassionally touch the bump and say, "Ms. Amy, I like your baby!" Many ask if it will be a boy or girl and when will she come. One asked if it will hurt when the baby comes...I simply said, well yes it probably will. One informed me that her mom had to have her stomach cut to get the baby out. I said, yes sometimes that happens. They also ask if they will get to meet her and I say I hope I can bring her in to visit in January or February. The plan for now is to return to work after my maternity leave is up which hopefully is after 12 weeks, but it may just be 6, I still have to figure that out. Our doctor said since our pregnancy is going so well and I am healthy that I should put my last day as the due date. So, on December 11th when I am at work waiting for baby to let me know she is ready to come out and the kids ask "when is the baby coming?", I can say, well maybe today! I can't wait for their reactions then! I am sure it will be entertaining! It is ironic that my due date is the last day of after school activities! My supervisors are very happy about that!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I think you can safely tell your students that it WILL hurt when the baby comes out (there's no probably about it!) But you'll forget all about it once you see your little peanut. Glad she's head down! That's always a bonus.

Keith Henjum said...

WOW! You are less than 2 weeks away from giving birth to
"Holly"! My God, amaxing, exciting, fantastic. We are anxious to see her.
Looks like a very cool nursery!Another reason to come over on wednesday night! Neat "wallpaper" on your blog.