Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Quick Update!

So I know I know its been a while since I have posted...I am going to write a real qucik update before I go to Caribou and this weekend I will post some pictures! I say this weekend because for once in like 4 weekends we dont have anything planned!!! SO I will have lots of time to get the nursery even more set up, clean our room get some scrapbooks prepared for our lil arrival and catch up on this blog.



Hmmmm....so what has happened since the last posting on Nov. 6th. Well as of tomorrow I will be 37 weeks pregnant which means only 3 more weeks give or take. We finished our childbirth classes which were wonderfun and we went on a date to Broders Pasta Bar the evening our class ended. We celebrated Dylans Baptism.

I have been getting scheduled at Caribou 2 times a week which isnt awful but Id rather be doing other things. My last day working there will be December 5th. My last day at school as of now is Dec. 11th (due date). I will probably keep going though until I start laboring or until Doctor says to stop. I would rather have time off with baby than without. I only get 12 weeks and it is unpaid!!!

Okay onto more fun things...we stayed at the Andersen House in Wabasha last Friday night which was very fun but also stressful when it came to paying with gift certificates. It is an extremely cute bed and breakfast and we were happy to get the GC's as an anniversary gift but the employees at the Andersen house ruined our stay. Chris has more to say on his blog about this. We stopped at at very cool toy museum/shop and visited Chris' family on the way home on Saturday. We also stopped at my parents house for dinner on Saturday night. Both things cheered us up after our what should have been a fun getaway.

Sunday was spent watching the Vikes and doing baby laundry!!! She has soooo many cute things! We also have some art work up in baby's room.

Okay well I better go...My shift starts in 20 minutes at the Bou! I will write more this weekend! We have our 37 week appt Friday and I am also finally getting a prenatal massage!!! And we made appts for a free maternity photography session on Saturday night! FUN! FUN!!

Have a great day!

No comments: