Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Henjum Guest House

Last week our cousins drove from Colorado as you will see in the post after this. They stayed at the Henjum Guesthouse (aka, my parents house in Woodbury). I proceeded to stay there most nights as well because I knew I would be with them almost everyday and its easier to start out from the same place and plus then I got more time with them after the kiddoes went to bed. Anyways...here are some pictures of just hanging out in my parents back yard and at the parks by the pond behind their house. Linnea LOVES slides. She went down her first tube slide by herself two weeks ago with my friend Brooke catching her at the bottom! She also loves to watch us go down the slide. It makes her laugh so hard which then makes us laugh and it is just so much fun!
weeee!
The guys catching up.
Lil Eoin.
Yay for shoulder rides from uncle Brian!

No comments: