Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad/Grandpa!

For my dad's birthday we went to a Twins Game! My dad broke down and bought a 20 game season ticket package. Which means he has 4 seats to a 20 games and of course one was on his bday! So he took Erik, Chris, myself and Linnea. It was Erik, Chris and Linnea's first time at the new ballpark and they loved it! The Twins may not have won but we still had a great time!
Linnea had so much fun she needed a 2 inning nap in my arms. It was kind of nice to have her passed out there. She rarely falls asleep in my arms anymore. Thats usually the grandmas job!
Sleepy Twins Fans!
Happy Twins Fans! She spent some time with Erik while Chris and I tried some of the amazing food at the park. He had a burrito from Senor Smokes which is a restaurant somehow related to Juan Beringer, a former Twins pitcher. I had a Kramakcuks polish sausage and it was tasty! We are going to try something new every time we go. There is just such a huge selection! My dad and Erik tried the Murray's steak sandwich and loved it. We will of course have hot dogs and beer as well, because a ball game is not a ball game without a hot dog and beer, but when there are so many other options and smells it is hard to always go with the hot dog. Plus its no longer a Dome Dog which takes some of the fun away from it for me. And the beer is way too expensive to have every time.
We ended the day at my parents house for grilled mahi mahi, fruit and veggies. We also played at the park and enjoyed my chunky monkey ice cream cake made just for the birthday boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping make my birthday special. (Even though the Twins lost)
Love, Dad and Grandpa.